The London Life
Hi and welcome to the London Life page of Travellous World! If you are looking for some inspiration for your next London adventure, this is the right place to start! On this page you will find all the posts that fall into the London category. So, what London travel type are you? Are you the theater goer? The Royal fan? Or are you more the hiking type? Don’t worry, you can find all kinds of stories here. Including the Best London Views For Free and some of the best off-the-beaten-path tips.
For more inspiration, don’t hesitate to scroll down the list below until you find that what you’re looking for. New posts are added to the list constantly, so don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter, to keep up-to-date!
- Walk the Walk – Box Hill Looking for a London escape? Within 40 minutes you’ll find yourself in beautiful nature, in the heart of Surrey. Box Hill is great for walks, cycling or just as a city escape.
- 5 Things to Do in London on Christmas Day While London closes its doors almost completely on Christmas Day, there are still plenty of activities for you to do if you are in town
- Christmas in London! Lights, ice skating and mulled wine It’s December and Christmas is almost upon us. Don’t wait until the 25th or you’ll miss all the fun! London is an amazing place to visit in December!
- Bristol – Day Trips From London We continue our day-trips-from-London series. This time we visit the varied city of Bristol where maritime and history comes together.
- Bath – Day Trips from London There are plenty of villages and towns that are easy to reach from London. One of my all-time favourites for a day trip is Bath, in Somerset.