I couldn’t be more grateful for the not one, but two Liebster Awards nominations I received!
Not the kind of post I do regularly, but it’s also not every day that I get nominated for a Liebster Award, twice even!
The Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.
- What is your favorite quote?
”All the World’s a Stage” – William Shakespeare. I’m a huge theatre fan and just starting to get to know this Master of Words. I don’t think there’s a quote more fitting.
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
If it should really be an object, I have to go for my laptop. It’s the sad truth that I would be totally lost without it. In general, I couldn’t live without my family, friends, and travel. That’s quite a lot huh?
- Who is somebody you tell everything to?
It might sounds strange, but my mum. We’re really open to each other. Everything might not always be the case, but I tell her a lot of things.
4. How long have you been blogging?
I posted my very first blog post on this blog on 25th February of this year. I’m still a newbie!
5. What do you want to write more of this year?
I can never write enough about London. It’s such a marvellous place and I feelt that there still is so much I need to tell and share with the world!
- What goals have you set for yourself for 2015?
The most important goal is to get my Master’s in Science degree in Business Communication and Digital Media. My second-most important goal is to move to London when that precious piece of paper is in the pocket.
- Any trips planned for the summer?
This Summer I’m planning on working a lot, to safe money for future travels and the big cross over the North Sea. In September I’m planning on doing an Italian language refresher course in Rome and I’ll probably be going to Barcelona in that month as well.
- What’s one place on your bucket list you are dying to see?
Chile, Argentina and Colombia!
- What is your go-to drink of choice? Alcoholic or not.
Pimm’s. No doubt about it.
- Favorite season?
- Favorite holiday?
Sinterklaas (St Nicolas)
1: Where is your dream travel destination?
South-America. There are so many countries there I’d love to visit!
2: Dogs or cats?
I really am a dog person. Never had cats, but I always feel that they don’t really appreciate human company, while my dog is always so happy when I get home. And he loves our cuddles!
3: Do you have any hidden talent?
Couldn’t really think of one. Maybe one of my friends know haha!
4: Can you speak any foreign languages?
Dutch is my mother tongue, and I speak English and basic German, French and Italian.
5: What is your favourite type of flower?
I somehow really love orchids.
6: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working in London at a marketing, communication or PR department, and traveling the world in my spare time.
7: How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Kind, honest & ambitious.
8: Tea or coffee?
9: What are you currently reading?
All the Light we Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
10: What’s the first thing you see if you turn your head right?
The door to the living room.
11: If you have any pets, what are their names?
I’ve a dog named Finn.
The big moment. *drum roll* My nominees are for the Liebster Award are…