Why work with Travellous World?
Hi, I’m Maaike, the writer behind Travellous World. It’s a pleasure to meet you!
Travellous World is a London and travel (photography) blog, re-launched in late May, 2015. The website sees a steady increase in visitors and has a highly engaging audience, mainly from the US and Europe.
With a background in tourism marketing, PR, tourism management & consultancy, I’ve acquired the skills and knowledge that can be of huge benefit to your organisation. I am reliable, punctual and efficient.
- A tourism brand or organisation who sells travel-related products or services?
- A travel blogger looking to contribute to Travellous World?
I want to thank you. I read your post on how to discover London by bike and it dramatically reduced my days online looking for a good route! – Emma A.
Are you a tourism organisation or do you sell travel-related products or services? Your brand will be featured on the homepage of this website, and will be shared on the social media outlets. To sum up: your brand will gain exposure through the blog itself with an engaged and growing readership, and will reach 14.7k social media followers. Get in touch for a full media press kit.
Organisations we have worked with:
We have collaborated on posts with the following websites:
Pink Pangea: 10 Magical London Experiences You Won’t Want To Miss
The Aussie Flashpacker: Gozo, Malta’s Little Sister Island
One World 365: A Guide To Interning in London
Travel Europe: Limburg Province: A Different Taste of the Netherlands
Filling in the Map: Vietnam
Savvy Girl Travel: 7 Breathtaking Hikes Around the World
Traveling Dash: Top 10 Best Summer Vacation Spots
Tourrader: How to Decide Between Budapest and Amsterdam
Are you a travel writer or travel blogger and looking to submit a guest blog to Travellous World?
For guest bloggers we have the Do as the Locals Do series, in which contributors have the opportunity to promote their local area. The series has been a successful part of the website since 2016 and became even more successful during the COVID pandemic. People appreciate honest and local views of a destination and you get the chance to showcase the place you know best!
Guest post policies on Travellous World
- The post must feature your local area
- The length of the post must be between 1000-2000 words
- We do not accept duplicated content, your submission should be unique
- Please submit relevant, horizontal photos of about 800 pixels wide
- Photos should be taken yourself
- Of course you are allowed to share one (do-follow) link to your own website
Examples of guest posts in the Do as the Locals Do series
Want to get inspired? Why not check out writers who came before you:
- Do Koh Samui as the Locals Do
- Do LA as the Locals Do
- Do Minneapolis and St. Paul as the Locals Do
- Do Old Amersham as the Locals Do
- Do Detroit as the Locals Do
- Do Montreal as the Locals Do
- Do Atacama as the Locals Do
Tickled? Get in touch!
Travellous World is a PR friendly blog about London and other travel related topics. I try to keep the content of the blog as up-to-date and as original as possible. This means that I’m looking for topics that are useful and inspiring for my readers.
Are you working in the tourism industry and do you think you have valuable content to contribute, please contact me via [email protected].
I am open to work together on:
- Sponsored posts
- Destination, hotel & brand reviews
- Brand ambassadorships
- Feel free to drop other ideas!
Do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to receive my media kit. Please, keep in mind that all the opinions and views on this website are my own. I will only accept applications from organisations and companies which are seen fit for this blog.