The London Life
Hi and welcome to the London Life page of Travellous World! If you are looking for some inspiration for your next London adventure, this is the right place to start! On this page you will find all the posts that fall into the London category. So, what London travel type are you? Are you the theater goer? The Royal fan? Or are you more the hiking type? Don’t worry, you can find all kinds of stories here. Including the Best London Views For Free and some of the best off-the-beaten-path tips.
For more inspiration, don’t hesitate to scroll down the list below until you find that what you’re looking for. New posts are added to the list constantly, so don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter, to keep up-to-date!
- Review: Mapps Not Apps – How a Travel Journal Turned into an Expat Journal A travel journal that not only provides space to write, but which is also fun-filled with quotes and has enough space for travel memorabilia and souvenirs – Maps Not Apps
- Porto Day 1 – Easy Weekend Breaks Looking for the perfect short-weekend-break destination? Why not considering Porto in Portugal? Day 1 in Porto: From port to Harry Potter
- Lumiere and Winter Lights: bright January in London January is usually the darkest month of the year. But not in London! This year, the most amazing of illuminated art installations have changed the entire scene during Lumiere London and Winter Lights Festival
- Day trips from London: Oxford London is wonderful, but don’t get stuck within that London bubble. The UK has so much more in store and it’s all on London’s doorstep. First stop: Oxford where Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and Venice meet
- 2015 What a year! Traveling Europe, graduating for a second time and making the move overseas. 2015 Has been an incredible year! An overview in photos and stories.